Monday 4 May 2009

FIGHT! adds a notorious Welterweight

News coming out of the FIGHT! Headquarters today confirmed that Julius Rembrandt [13-3-0] has officially been tied down to a 4 fight deal.

MMA fans in the Chicagoland area know Julius Rembrandt very well. In an interview with local sports talk radio station 670 The Score, "The Doctor" talked about his 13-3 record in the regional Midwest MMA scene.
"Two of those three losses were controversial split decisions. The third was due to a small cut that bled into my eye. That sh[CENSORED] ain't a win. Nobody's found a way to knock me out or make me tap, and nobody's goin' to neither." Julius' cocky attitude is sure to draw the ire of many fans on the national stage; but it is sure to endear him to many others at the same time. Plus, you cannot question his fighting abilities. "I'm an enigma. You can either love me, or you can hate me; it really don't matter. I'll just keep knockin' f[CENSORED]rs out."
Rembrandt currently holds Welterweight Championships in two Midwest-based promotions, and talked about his plans for FIGHT!.
"Anybody who tells you they ain't after the belt and big paychecks is lyin', plain and simple. We wouldn't be here if each and every one of us didn't strive to be the best fighter in the world. Me? I know comin' in here that the competition will be tougher than what I'm used to. 'Cause when the fight's over and the ref brings out the smellin' salts, everyone will know that I'm the real f[CENSORED]ng deal And before you know it, that Welterweight belt will be around my waist."
He's vulgar, he's cocky, but whether or not "The Doctor" Julius Rembrandt will be a winner in FIGHT! MMA remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment